There's a whole lot of green posts on this thread...
tumbleweed
<clearing throat loudly> We have three more winners - yogagran, twinklepickers and grannyscalpay. You've all won a pack of Usborne books and art materials. Congratulations!
And if you still haven't had your fill, you can check out our new competitions for a year's supply of coffee and Foodie Festival tickets, Cars 2 board games and cinema tickets, Usborne art materials and more to be added soon.
wow! I SOOOOOO have never won anything before that I didn't believe it was really me - there haven't ever been too many Heathers about but sometimes one will crop up to confuse me! - until the confirmation email arrived today. It WAS me! I won !!!!!!! Thank you very much
What a lovely surprise to get an email saying I'd won. I'm absolutely over the moon and really looking forward to knitting some of the designs for my grandchildren.
A few more winners for you to congratulate - janthea, dolphin and Cressida are all lucky recipients of MillaMia's fab book Bright Young Things, along with 6 balls of yarn to get started.
Get in contact asap with your details if you've won so that we can get your prizes to you!
Hope everyone who's won is enjoying their hard-earned booty
Have just been back from london with time to clear the car and have a , Thank you Gransnet we have had the most fantastic day, the food was amazing, and Jamie Oliver is better looking in RL!
So pleased to have won the brainbox games, another one here who never wins anything so came as such a nice surprise. Congratulations to everyone else and a big 'thank you' to Gransnet!
I have never won anything worth having before!! Looking forward to getting started with it - congrats to all other winners and thank you to Gransnet for running the comp
Congratulations phoenix, like me you've also won a Nintendo DSi XL. I'm thrilled to bits as I've never won anything of substance. As I said to Josie the only thing I've won was a box of broken biscuits at a raffle. I've already researched some games on Amazon, top of the list is Brain Trainer. Not buying anything until I've got the game, but it is very exciting.