annsixty I'm not sure I see "superior and snobby" comments (maybe mine was one - if so, I'm very sorry).
I think we all do what we prefer but only as much as we are able.
I couldn't do a big tree without help - but think I'd still have a real one even if small. Others like the additional sparkles of tinsel type trees and some like it yo look real but actually be synthetic.
Unfortunately there are things I no longer do at Christmas that I used to.
We all adapt as we get older or in case of disabilities.
Christmas is really in our hearts not in our decorations- I'm sure your Christmas will be as warm as it ever was. Please don't be downhearted.
🎄
Richard Osman and his House of Games
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.



