People in the US generally decorate much earlier. If you're a big decorator, you usually start Thanksgiving weekend, maybe even before if Thanksgiving comes late in the month. Can't put my tree up this year, but I have a string of beautiful Christmas cards strung on a Garland on my mantle. I have a couple of little nativity scenes out. I made a beautiful new wreath and have two or three wreaths out. The lights are on the outside of the house. DH did that yesterday. I alternate between turning the heat down and lighting the gas fireplace for warmth and ambience. I am worried about what the heating bills are going to be this winter. I would be a lot happier celebrating Christmas without people like Biden running the country. We'd have a lot more money for one thing!
Richard Osman and his House of Games
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
GC love.

