My OH is getting confused and his memory is almost non existent so his doctor sent a referral for him to be assessed at a memory clinic. This was in June 2025. I know there is a very long wait for this, but this seemed excessive so I rang the surgery to find out how to check where he was on the waiting list. ( All phone calls ( You are number 27 in the queue.)).No one was able to find a phone number for the Memory Clinics so I was given the number for the next county,and told to ask them if they knew!
As you can imagine, I received a very shirty response and was told that my surgery must know the details, so another call to the surgery. This time they found a number to call, which I did. “ This number is not in service”.
After searching Google, I found details of various NHS Memory clinics in the area but none of them had received a referral for my OH, so I rang the surgery again. “The surgery is closed for staff training.”
Today, I rang and asked to speak to the manager. “Sorry, she’s on holiday.” However, the receptionist volunteered to do a search and found that the referral had been sent a month after the appointment with the doctor——-to the wrong email address, so our wait has been in vain. This helpful receptionist has arranged for it to be resent with a covering letter explaining the circumstances and asking for it to be prioritised, and has sent a message to the manager.
As I said in the title, I don’t know whether to laugh or cry.
Hegseth wants to livestream execution !
Wedding Present Dinner Service.


