Gransnet forums

Chat

Miniatur Wunderland, Hamburg. Guinness World Records

(12 Posts)
flump Fri 02-Oct-26 13:33:33

There is a video of The Longest Melody played by a model train at the above. It can be found on YouTube and is, I think, a joy to watch.

NotSpaghetti Sun 04-Oct-26 10:55:56

Do you have a link please?

flump Sun 04-Oct-26 12:24:17

Sorry, I'm not good at doing links. Initially it came up on my facebook page but I did find that doing a search on google brought it up easily.

petra Sun 04-Oct-26 12:34:41

Is this the one.

www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1790585051608391

flump Sun 04-Oct-26 13:38:24

Thanks Petra. That's the one.

NotSpaghetti Mon 05-Oct-26 00:12:43

Gosh that's a labour of love!
😂😂😂

JMcB Mon 05-Oct-26 08:46:10

Just wow!

Lixy2 Mon 05-Oct-26 08:49:58

It’s a fantastic place to visit apparently.
We had to miss it when we were in Hamburg recently because it is so popular that tickets need to be bought in advance. Definitely on the ‘to do’ list for our next visit.

NotSpaghetti Mon 05-Oct-26 09:15:42

It would have been clever to overlap the tunes in some way. There is a little gap between tunes.

Obviously nit-picking here!

Schnackie2 Mon 05-Oct-26 15:03:25

That was amazing!! Thanks for sharing. I have not heard of this place but will put it on my list for Germany!

Shawlands2000 Mon 05-Oct-26 17:26:56

We went to Miniatur Wunderland a few years ago. It is absolutely fantastic. Hamburg is a great place to explore too. I would highly recommend a visit.

justanovice Mon 05-Oct-26 20:33:42

Wonderful thank you 😊