Gransnet forums

Chat

Picture from your window

(80 Posts)
Shel1951 Wed 23-Sept-26 08:21:57

I seriously need to trim the hydrangea outside my bedroom window.

Overthemoongran Wed 23-Sept-26 15:01:23

We use our touring caravan for six months of the year, here in the U.K. and in Europe. The view from my window is constantly changing, mountains, coastal, forests, lakes, moorland. I just love opening the blinds each morning to these varied views. At the moment I have a glorious beach view.

Jaxjacky Wed 23-Sept-26 14:44:05

View from kitchen/diner, daisies are growing quicker than the grass.

grandMattie Wed 23-Sept-26 14:27:09

The “gorgeous” view from my windows, enhanced by scaffolding. Perhaps it’ll be removed by Easter, since it was put up in April and almost nothing has been finished!

PammyHoops Wed 23-Sept-26 14:11:58

No garden for me, but view from my window is the park and pond with the sea behind it.

Mollygo Wed 23-Sept-26 13:59:30

Can’t send mine at the moment, because the view is blocked by an RAC van and mechanic. Not a pretty sight, but very welcome.

NotSpaghetti Wed 23-Sept-26 13:57:04

I'm in the kitchen so this is one view from there.
It's part of the back yard.

LadyGracie Wed 23-Sept-26 13:49:18

Sorry, it says file too big 😳

LadyGracie Wed 23-Sept-26 13:44:52

Our garden before the drought.

Shel1951 Wed 23-Sept-26 13:35:36

Lovely colour Llamedos, mine is getting ready to move in

Llamedos13 Wed 23-Sept-26 13:15:28

My hydrangea

Aveline Wed 23-Sept-26 13:12:40

Beautiful gardens. We're on holiday in Lucerne. That's not my usual view.

Luckygirl3 Wed 23-Sept-26 12:38:26

The view from my window .... I rejoice in it every day. As my mobility declines it lifts my spirits in every season.

ginny Wed 23-Sept-26 12:37:04

My view at the moment. In Corfu.

Esmay Wed 23-Sept-26 12:22:48

Some beautiful photographs .

Shel1951 Wed 23-Sept-26 11:51:41

Shysal your garden is lovely, it has character, something I want to achieve with mine

J52 Wed 23-Sept-26 10:30:22

My courtyard, though the arch is the main garden.

Usedtobeblonde Wed 23-Sept-26 09:52:13

You have posted photos of your garden before Shysal and I have always thought how beautiful it looks.
You obviously have the green fingers I have always lacked.

shysal Wed 23-Sept-26 09:47:14

View from my French window two years ago. Each following year I have added a ridiculously large number of extra pots so that there is barely a gangway to the steps. I must cut down next time!

Basgetti Wed 23-Sept-26 09:23:42

GrannyGravy13

Close up of our new young resident fox

How lovely.

Shel1951 Wed 23-Sept-26 09:07:04

Grannygravy,he's beautiful, we get foxes my daughter swears she saw a black fox crossing our garden one evening, we live in rural Ireland

Shel1951 Wed 23-Sept-26 09:05:21

Sage I bought this house ,moved in last Feb, though my garden is the opposite, the owners died and it went to probate,no children, bought it with entire contents and the lady was an avid gardener so all overgrown

GrannyGravy13 Wed 23-Sept-26 09:00:47

Close up of our new young resident fox

Shel1951 Wed 23-Sept-26 08:59:36

Clear blue skies aggie, lovely

Shel1951 Wed 23-Sept-26 08:57:29

I would swop Avaline,,,,

Sago Wed 23-Sept-26 08:56:42

A dull morning here in Lincs but sun promised later.
We only moved here last year and were unable to plant this summer due to drought.
I spent yesterday at 3 different garden centres and today is the day to plant, so it may look a bit better by this evening.