Thanks for responses everyone, hope there will be more, I'm sure there's stuff I've forgotten. I don't have sat nav or a reversing camera in my car, but then I don't go far these days outside of my local area, but I still want my own car though!!! Other half has all of the latest accoutrements in his, it's only a year old though, mine's now entered it's teens
and yes I can see what a great addition all those are.
I'll add streaming services because we have several, although sometimes I still can't find anything to watch........too much choice, in a rather contrary way makes it harder. I can remember when we only had BBC and ITV
I think what I was saying in my opening post, I wouldn't want to go back to instant coffee. My coffee pod machine and heated milk frother definitely are a life enhancer. Just something that kick starts my day. I don't think instant has the same effect.
I haven't added big white goods because well, like most, I've had them forever spoiled although possibly not so many when I was growing up.
My friend and husband was staying with us last week and she was extolling the usefulness of an air fryer........ I as yet haven't got one, I'm always late to embracing some newer conveniences, I can see how useful one might be, so I'll consider buying one. Although I've got a microwave and have had one for years, I wonder why sometimes, it's very underused in my house. I think the kids used it more when they lived with us, but I don't really.