I absolutely hated those Sunday drives!
Squashed uncomfortably in the back between my mum and my grandma, while my grandad sat in the front passanger seat.
As a child, was prone to travel sickness - though at least in an afternoon it was usually just mild nausea rather than actual vomiting.
Looking back, I think that explains why I never enjoyed walking around any of the places we sometimes stopped off at on those drives. Who enjoys an ice cream when they feel sick?
I was also bored out of my mind in the car, and as a child who always had a good book on the go at home and/or some craft project that I desperately wanted to get on with, it felt like an awful waste of my time.
The relief I felt when, at maybe 13 or 14, I was allowed to opt out of them - something that my big brother had been allowed to do from a much younger age.
Are terrorist causes ever right?
D'you Reckon That When Trump Dies.......




