Gransnet forums

Chat

Pet Pictures Please

(94 Posts)
hollysteers Sat 01-Aug-26 11:43:55

Thank you Magenta8

Patsy70 Sat 01-Aug-26 11:42:30

They are all adorable and certainly do enhance our lives.

Magenta8 Sat 01-Aug-26 11:39:46

hollysteers

A pic I did of my cat.

Lovely picture holly, you are clever.

AGAA4 Sat 01-Aug-26 11:35:05

Patsy70

Our Dylan, 9 years old, rescued from Spain 8 years ago. He is a Basset Fauve de Bretagne, and a gorgeous, affectionate boy, with a very loud bark!

He's gorgeous as are all the cats and dogs pictured above.

Patsy70 Sat 01-Aug-26 11:27:57

Our Dylan, 9 years old, rescued from Spain 8 years ago. He is a Basset Fauve de Bretagne, and a gorgeous, affectionate boy, with a very loud bark!

TerriBull Sat 01-Aug-26 11:24:05

They're all beautiful, I'm very envious. Gives me paws for thought, something is missing, a 4 legged creature sad How animals enhance lives.

hollysteers Sat 01-Aug-26 11:21:16

A pic I did of my cat.

Commonground Sat 01-Aug-26 11:19:54

The big lad's first visit to the new dog field, only 5 minutes from home.

Mel1967 Sat 01-Aug-26 10:42:50

Dot relaxing

AGAA4 Sat 01-Aug-26 09:54:12

These photos have made me smile this morning. Such a nice thread.

Flippinheck Sat 01-Aug-26 09:37:00

Ollie doing what he does best.

LadyGracie Sat 01-Aug-26 08:17:50

My Molly, she’ll be one this month, the joy of our lives. A mad British Shorthair.

MartavTaurus Sat 01-Aug-26 07:55:31

Beautiful photos. Such characters!
A thread to which I would sorely love to contribute. 😥

Shinamae Fri 31-Jul-26 23:49:06

My 17 week old Patterdale cross border terrier Duke

Scribbles Fri 31-Jul-26 23:40:28

This is Luna, the cat I did not intend to have but who decided I was to be her new purrson and now rules the household with a very firm paw.

Gwyllt Fri 31-Jul-26 22:55:20

My two boys

Greenfinch Fri 31-Jul-26 22:45:33

Our adopted stray soon made himself at home.

Ladyleftfieldlover Fri 31-Jul-26 22:23:24

I took this photo to celebrate Milo and Ripley’s 16th birthday - 80 in human years.

Magenta8 Fri 31-Jul-26 22:12:34

It is some time since we had a thread about pet photos. Not just cats and dogs, although they would be lovely. If you have an unusual pet I would love to see a picture. In fact any animal pictures you have taken would be nice, camels, llamas, sheep, cows, giraffes, lizards, elephants........