Good morning from a cool Suffolk where I think there may have been a fine and very short loved drizzle in the night. DH and I deliberated whether or not to put a cover on the garden sofa in the back yard and decided not to. I thought that doing so might encourage any rain to stay away!
I’ll do another picking of the blackberries later as they are ripening fast now,huge and juicy and I’ll freeze them for puddings later in the year. It seems unseasonable to eat the now when there are so many delicious summer fruits available.
Apart from that and the usual dog walk,a quiet restful day beckons. I hope all have a day which is pleasurable.
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄
Cat among the Pigeons? Not quite. (a light hearted post)
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.

