Good morning from Morecambe Bay where it’s turned cloudy after an earlier blue sky. The curtains are blowing about so it must be quite breezy too.
I won’t get my Saturday empty today as SDog can’t walk as far as CDog so either we’ll all go on a shorter walk or I will take SDog while CDog gets his usual Saturday long walk.
I met with a friend for a coffee in our local garden centre yesterday. She had so much news since I last saw her just 5 weeks ago ago, including the news that her son and his wife were expecting their first baby and that they were returning to England after emigrating earlier in the year. Both have managed to to get their old jobs back. She was absolutely delighted!
Take care everyone 🌸
Alphabetical Fauna (mammals, birds, reptiles, fish, insects etc.)
Anyone else getting more scam messages lately?
Are terrorist causes ever right?



