Mamie
After more than thirty hours without water we are grateful for the deliveries of bottled water by SE water. It looks as if the problem may be resolved late this evening.
I take it nobody would refuse bottled water under these circumstances.
I take it nobody would refuse bottled water under these circumstances.
Not in this weather, surely!
I hope the problem IS resolved later this evening - and assume SE water are trying their best, but I know how inconvenient it can be without mains water.
The last time we experienced this, I was beginning to take on the role of carer for my OH having myself just been discharged from a three-month hospital stay, that resulted in the necessity for 2 nurse visits, evening and morning, to carry out a procedure which had to be done in sterile conditions - and hand-washing for the nurses, and me, was essential! Thank goodness for bottled water (but what a faff it was), if it had not been readily available, I might have had to have been re-admitted!
My OH was pre-diabetic at the time and commented he was drinking so much water he thought the 'taps would run dry' - and then, they did.