Good morning from South Lanarkshire, no need for fans here, nature is providing a stiff breeze!
Your happy description of paddling with your little chap gave me a smile and memories latedecember1963, as Melanie said, a blessing.
Lovely photo Bellasnana, it’s amazing isn’t it to see grandchildren being so good at something we wouldn’t and in my case, couldn’t have dreamt of!
Great photo from you too ginny! What an interesting surprise😊!
I enjoyed a long phone call from my eldest DGS yesterday, he is 18 in a couple of weeks and is then heading off with a pal on a hiking holiday in Sweden before uni, I’m so pleased for him.
Later this morning I’m off on the bus to have a picnic lunch with my friend who is making a slow but recently more significant recovery from sepsis. Three of us gather together every two weeks at her house and her improvement over the past few weeks is just amazing. Not physically yet, but she is so much herself again, it is a joy.
Wishing everyone a good weekend.