I forget what day it is all the time, on Saturday waiting for the football to start I txt my daughter “r u busy?”I was going to ring for a chat thinking it was Sunday Eve when she’s not working, she txt me back an hour later saying “I’m at work in the middle of my shift it’s Saturday!!”, I KNEW THAT!! 😂
This Israeli regime has to be stopped!
Russian interference in U.K. politics
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄


Goodness me, you say you’ve got a lot of stress in your life, so getting the odd thing wrong is quite understandable. Unless there are lots of other examples of your getting more forgetful, your friend is being a bit ridiculous, imho. And quite unkind to have you worrying like this.