Good morning all from a cloudy Glasgow, where it is 15°C.
Condolences UTBB,💐
GM, I am a bit slow in the morning, but was the ram raid comment, tongue in cheek?
DH was delighted to have a visit from Babydoll and her parents yesterday, closely followed by an exhausted DD and SIL, who had foolishly walked down from the village.
Babydoll brought a helium balloon for DH, chosen by herself. It was Hey Duggie themed.🤣
DH kindly suggested, that she take it home for her tree house. He didn't need to ask twice.
I was dreading having a Hey Duggie helium balloon stuck to my ceiling for weeks.
I went down to Mass, sitting at the open fire door, to keep away from people. It was surprisingly quiet anyway.
To my absolute embarrassment, I had a wardrobe malfunction
I had made an effort and thought I looked so ^elegant in my colourful Hělène Berman dress.
While talking to the P.P and a parishioner in the porch, I noticed another parishioner, frantically waving at me; my shirt dress was open from neck to waist. 😱 Thank goodness, I was wearing a pristine, new bra.
I was horrified!! The P.P did not know, where to look!
Later, he laughed when I said I was a shameless hussy!!
Dollie was at Mass with her parents, I was overjoyed to see her. DIL was behaving oddly, she has been traumatised by her recent bowel ops and we are treading carefully. 😪
They are off to London for a few days, I am quite envious, DH dislikes London, so no chance of us going.
DD and I had planned a trip together, going down on the train, but that is on hold permanently.
Today, I will just potter in the garden, in between showers. I find great solace in the garden and find if I have frequent rests, I can manage.
DH has requested Chicken Maryland, a favourite of his, he isn't eating, therefore I am happy to oblige, even if it is a faff to make.
I hope Bellasnanna comes back soon. It upsets me, when posters are driven away by more robust posters.
I do miss Blossoming.
Have a pleasant Sunday, everyone.