I find the concept of holding conversations with AI very scary. Not becauseit is creepy and "supernatural" but because it is so like human interactions, but with no empathy or any in-person knowledge of being human. Like the little girl who had a little curl, right in the middle of her forehead, when it is good, it is very very good, but when it is bad it is horrid.
Its knowledge base is the Internet, and to answer a question, it can find any fact, fiction, or opinion on the net in a matter of seconds. Think about that for a moment. Anyone can put anything onto the internet, whether or not it is true, kind, or legal.
I have used Google to ask a question, and found the AI answers useful and detailed. It even asked whether I wanted more (specified and related) information which it could give me, aspects of the subject that hadn't occurred to me. It does list the sources it got each bit of info from, so it is possible to double check the accuracy, and decide how trustworthy that source is, but how many people have the experience to do that, or the time?