Oreo
Essexgirl145
Oreo..........someone jumped in and saved him. They're called Earth Angels and they do exist.
Ok so just badly injured and traumatised then?
What about the lovely baby boy recently killed by the paedophile teachers ? And any cruelly murdered child or adult?
Or those who die in horrific crashes, or accidents or of illnesses.
Sometimes we have lucky escapes in life or coincidences or are saved by other humans or even animals, but it’s illogical to think that we personally have a guardian angel preserving our lives yet other people sadly don’t.
Oreo, as I said AA got me sober but some of their doctrine I did not agree with for instance this higher Power thing
I had been in a few months when I did start questioning it, I said I knew what I was doing every time I took a drink. I knew that I would be in trouble of some sort and that was me taking a drink and knowing what the repercussions would be.
So I then said what about a 14 year-old girl who is walking home from school cuts through the park and gets raped and murdered. Where was her higher Power?
And of course they couldn’t answer that..
Also another thing is “we will not regret the past or wish to shut the door on it”, well I can tell you I do regret a lot of my past, I live with it because I can do nothing about it but I have a lot of regret especially the way I treated people when I was in active alcoholism but that’s just me AA was lifeline for me. It really really was and it is for thousands of people, but that’s my true experience of it.
I do feel I’ve got to be honest about this…🥹
And there are steps in the AA program to help you to deal with what you’ve done in the past, but that never worked for me but I know it does work for thousands of people…
I do believe a guardian angel and it’s my aunt May. She used to pray for me all the time when I was drinking And was absolutely mortified when I was arrested for drunk and disorderly and it was in the local paper (I was 18 and apparently said to the policeman haven’t you got anything better to do than a go around arresting18-year-old girls for being drunk)and that was in the paper, I remember, I had a 10 shilling fine…those were the days…🥹