Good morning, Michael12 and everyone!
What a day! Yesterday had been another really bad time with menopause; I was so rough with it - brain fog, no concentration, thumping headaches, physically wobbly, etc.- that as I went into the chemist, which has a little very worn-down stone step as the building is over 100 years old, I opened the door and immediately tripped on the step and crashed face down onto the floor, arms and legs spread like a starfish!
There was a painful crack, and I broke my nose! Agonising! Various huge bruises and weird colourings all over my face! I felt soooo embarrassed as staff and customers rushed to pick me up!
The ambulance took me to A&E, where I was only there just over an hour before being seen, the brilliant medics
filled me with strong painkillers and ice packs, did my face. They said it's definitely broken, but no operation is needed.
I was laughing with the medics and paramedics, saying that as it was menopause that caused me to lose concentration, I'm coming back as a man in my next reincarnation!
I turned up at work this morning looking like something from a horror movie, pressing the ice pack to my face; my boss, who I get along brilliantly with, burst into laughter the second she saw me and asked ''Have you been in nose-butting competitions with the chemist door?!'' I forced her to make me a mug of PG Tips!
My head and face are absolutely pounding, so I won't be watching YouTube or reading when I get home, just scoff a Mullerice with milk, then crash to bed!
You lot, be careful out there!
Ailments of Old Age (light hearted)
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄


and to bring me her self published memoir. Really looking forward to getting stuck in to that.