Good afternoon, Michael12 and all of you!
I have my normal Friday off work today, so this morning I was in my favourite cafe here in Whitby, scoffing a Full English and a can of lemonade, reading Gallery of the Dead by Chris Carter.
Being I can't abide summer/sun/heat. I'm dreading the latest heatwave again, so I've bought from Spar a pack of Silverbrook Falls Still Mineral Water 6 x 500ml 3 litre and have put them in the freezer for night-time raids, then I can just refill and refreeze each bottle when empty!
I only had a mug, plate and spoon to be washed up last night, which were in soak, so about 2 am I crashed out of bed desperate for a drink, then was about to dive into the washing up, hair a mess, huge tree trunks under my eyes and t-shirt and shorts crumpled, and there were 2 large slugs on the draining board, which didn't bother me, so I left them alone, and there was a third actually curled up clinging to the inside of the bowl, appearing to be sleeping! So I left the washing up as I didn't want to disturb it, finished off the milk I was guzzling and went back to bed! Washing up was done this morning, about 8, when Larry Curley and Mo had gone!
Have a good one!
Richard Osman and his House of Games
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.



