Lol, exercise with clearing, couldn`t be better 
Ive blimmin had enough of yarn sorting, hammer and tongs for me before I became disheartened, Fluff also called tops, arghh good job I did this, I was going to go to the mill open day in 2027, I dare not go now. I have enough fluff to spin for the whole of my lifetime, I kid you not.
Many beautiful combinations from the days when world of wool was the old enterprise in the year dot eg cashmere/silk/merino. I think I paid around £40 for a kilo then, it would cost multiples more now, better than money I suppose. Also loads of pure wool fluff from the mill including alpaca combinations. It was exhilarating and depressing at the same time and no I will not be de-stashing any of it
I have enough ready yarn for more than 12 garments, no problem with that as long as I can keep knitting, plus I have loads of Rowan moordale, if only I had not been sucked into the JL sale about 15 years ago. Nice colours too and everything is protected from moths, who would have a field day
So I, at least, know what is where now and have labelled shelves. I have got rid of another huge lakeland vac bag and have made about 1cubic foot of space. In process I turned two other rooms into tips but at least my bed is now cleared for tonight
I like spinning and am not ready to give that up, I have a small herd of wheels and it all started with a buy from st Margarets hospice shop in Yeovil or Taunton. I still have that wheel, a vintage Rappard wee peggy and I learnt to spin on her