I applied for a postal vote from Norwich CC at the beginning of April. I had to do this on line. My application was acknowledged. As of today (the 7th) nothing. I tried to contact them but, as is now normal, noone answered the telephone.
I tried to find the local office for the party for which I was going to vote. After googling for an hour, and finding nothing, I gave up. I also looked at websites for the parties for which I was not going to vote. No way of making contact.
I do not do Facebook or Twitter and have no intention of ever doing so. Why is there this assumption that the world and his wife uses these platforms?
Grrr....
Not wanting to pick up 10 month old granddaughter
Good Morning Sunday 11th October 2026
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
