Good morning, Michael and all GNs from South Yorkshire where the sky is uniformerly grey. The forecast is for rain. Yesterday’s walk in the woods was lovely - lots of bluebells out. I missed my usual lunch date with DD yesterday as she was working. It’s the only chance we have for a face to face catch up in the week, but she texted me later to ask what I had eaten during the day and was not impressed when I said a banana and a toasted tea cake! I redeemed myself at teatime.
This morning I must sort out a new energy contract which I keep putting off but am running out of time. School this afternoon - Friday is a short session.
Have the best day you can, folks.
This Israeli regime has to be stopped!
Russian interference in U.K. politics
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄



