Good morning everyone from south Manchester where it’s dry and sunny. No rain is forecast so I think I’ll put the bedding in to wash. I feel a bit fragile this morning. Payback for one glass of wine too many last night - a large wine is actually a third of a glass so no wonder.
Fortunately there are no calls on my time so I can gather myself as the day progresses. Lesson learnt.
The hospital where I used to work apparently holds an NHS Fellowship drop in the first Thursday afternoon of each month. I might walk over (30 minutes - do me good physically) and see ex colleagues (hopefully ditto, emotionally). Those who know me will ask after Himself. I’ll decide later.
Cat among the Pigeons? Not quite. (a light hearted post)
Best supermarket meals suitable for a dinner party
Russian interference in U.K. politics
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
