I donāt get out much, but today I was able to visit a National Trust property on my own (a very rare treat).
My thread is about rudeness because as I went to pay for parking I pressed a wrong button and had to start again which annoyed the person behind me enough for her to say ā Oh just park your carā.
It only took less than a minute for me to press the buttons again and get a parking ticket.
I donāt know if I am imagining it or are people getting ruder?
She was middle aged somewhere between 45-50 at a guess. Iām 55. I didnāt react to her at all. Iām not upset just surprised š³ and sad if this is the way things are going. I hope it was a one off, I will try and press the right buttons next time and save a few seconds š.
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
Russian interference in U.K. politics
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader š

