Tried the local Boots and 2 others, Kingston and central MK - none had any. I'm afraid we get our milk in old fashioned glass bottles - would that do? Have compromised with a plastic food carton (No I won't be using it for food again!!) When DH came out of hospital he was given a handful of the disposable "cardboard" sort - but we gave them to the Health Centre as he didn't need them, Now who can I visit in hospital...........
I like the idea of the stylised jug, Galen - personalised even?
Yes I know it is early but....
Write a word that begins with the first letter of the user above you
This Israeli regime has to be stopped!
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.





, if only the virtual sort!
Thank you all for good wishes !
