I have spent much of this afternoon trying to arrange for us to go to Scotland for a family funeral on Friday near Gullane in East Lothian. The weather forecast is pretty bad so I would rather not drive the 350 miles and the train full price is prohibitive so we're going to get a National Express coach on Thursday, stay 2 nights in Edinburgh and get the coach back on Saturday. The fare is no more than I would have spent on petrol and as DH no longer drives it makes it much easier for me . Thank goodness for a laptop, a credit card and a helpful person at the other end of the phone at National Express!
Yes I know it is early but....
Write a word that begins with the first letter of the user above you
This Israeli regime has to be stopped!
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.





, I love Norway. have a wonderful Christmas.

.
