I empathise with the Gma who said her first husband. Mine haunted my dreams for years. In these nightmares I was always trying to get away - on a train, but I couldn't. In reality I did, and have had a happy second marriage for over 30 years now. It just shows how deeply scarred I am by that first relationship - which lasted for 20 years - we met when I was just 15. Perhaps its my subconscious reminding me how much I value what I have now and how much I love my second husband.
Cat among the Pigeons? Not quite. (a light hearted post)
Mother put on child abuse register for letting her 5 year old go for a walk!
Are terrorist causes ever right?
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.

I'd have woken up upset too vampirequeen.
or that I have a baby which gets smaller and smaller until it disappears altogether. How screwed up does that make me s und? 