dahlia As far as I know, cake stands never went away (nor did cakes). However, generally speaking, they are just useful, not chic.
I love and treasure old things and have silver, glass, ceramics, jewellery (proper stuff and trinkets), paintings and a whole load of other stuff that has either been passed down the generations or I have bought in antique shops, auctions and junk shops. Lots of it is utterly lovely but not much, if anything, qualifies as chic.
No good reason still to vote Tory
What's next for Meghan and Harry?
Would you make the deal? Let’s talk about Dorian Gray.
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.




As useless as a knitted willy-warmer which the late Mr.G was once given as a joke by a neighbour - one size fits all ?
. Prince Charles must have to test his boiled eggs pretty quickly every morning! 