mugnanny
I agree with others, you cannot keep this to yourself now you have this information. You know that if anything happened you would find it very difficult to come to terms with I am sure as you must be an empathetic person. The 'never on our doorstep' comment and all that.
It may be cowardly to suggest but I would definately tell someone anonymously as I would be concerned that the father could turn on you and that could be a position that you most certainly do not want to become embroiled in. He is after all a coward of a man but equally bad tempered and has a loss of any decency and would not care what he does. Be careful.
Richard Osman and his House of Games
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.


