JFK - I was a student nurse at the RSCH in Brighton, turned on the news before I went onto night duty,
Elvis - Living in North London with husband and 18 month old son.
John Lennon -I was living in NY then and my husband rang to say 'some bastard' had just shot him.
Diana - I got up on the Sunday after to go to work and found a tearful note from my daughter, she and her then boyfriend had heard it in the car and sat outside together to listen.
Twin Towers - daughter rang me at work in a panic as her father worked in the area - also had older son living there and younger son on honeymoon in Bali, I know it's other side of the world but it is a muslim country. We just stayed glued to the set, making phone calls and crying. It was the worst calamity I'd ever witnessed.
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Strictly 2026- Remembering Sparklefizz.
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
.

