I don't salt food when cooking anymore although I will take a little on some dishes, and DH has now been persuaded to take far less salt on his food because of blood pressure problems. He used to be one of the "salt first, taste after" brigade. Like Sook, I always put condiments on the table and let people make their own decision. My daughter refuses to put salt on the table and DH has never been able to pluck up the courage to ask for it! What annoys me is the amount of salt that television cooks throw about - it seems to go into their food in great handfuls sometimes!
Richard Osman and his House of Games
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.

on eating and enjoying my own.

