Dear Ladies,
I think I will have to forgo the unique pleasure of meeting you at "The Do".
So many things happening in the Gramps household. and I'm a slow and sometimes sloppy eater.
I don't want to show myself up -- also can't find a posh enough Charity Shop that sells my size in corsets!
The mini skirt I tried on was VERY short and barely covered my credentials! Mrs. G is still laughing!! 
Some elderly woman called the police and I was nearly booked on several charges. Disturbing the piece and idelicate behaviour being the only ones I remember! 
You all get it sorted like, and 'ave a great time!
I'll look forward to hearing all the moans re. weight probs later!! 
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄

I'm in North Kent, but will be staying with DD in Camberley just down the road from Guildford but that's week begining 10th Sept. 