ohh been reading most of the posts on meets..sounds like you will all have a great time.. maybe we should warn the cities! !!!! beware!! The Gransnetters are about to decent!!
Have a good day tomorrow, lasses! See some of you in October I hope! Oops - just noticed GillieB's post - yes it's 3rd October at Gally's! See you there.
Have a lovely day, tomorrow: wish I was able to come, but the preparations for the holiday must come first (fly at nine on Friday). It'll be lovely down on the Quayside if the weather is like today.
Tooth update - not good - visited dentist again today and am now on double strength antibiotics and saving my 3rd dose of ibuprofen for bed-time, meanwhile in agony!
Not looking good for tomorrow I'm afraid, but I'll see how I am in the morning and let you know glass
Oh gosh, have I got to think about what to wear rather than blindly pulling something out of the wardrobe tomorrow morning and merely concentrating on putting it on the right way round?
moomin Glad your okay-ish. Should be even better by tomorrow.
Hi all - tooth throbbing, but ibruprofen has kicked in so OK at the mo! Lovely sunny morning, but cold so I too am undecided as to what to wear tomorrow (as if I have that much to choose from!)
Probably better if I just go to La Tasca as I am not coming on train or metro. I am 5'6" and with blondish short hair and absolutely no good telling you what I will be wearing because I am too indecisive to plan in advance
moomin sorry I forgot to say get well soon, once the antibiotics kick in hopefully you should be ok. I dont possess a beret like bags so I will wait outside of WH Smiths. I will be the strange woman grinning at every suitable gran who passes, thats if they dont send the men in the white coats for me. Forgot to say I am short and fat