Im getting old, decrepit and forgetful. Have we ever had a party at Stonehenge Or if we did was it one I was so pissed preoccupied at that I've forgotten?
I'll shake the sand out of my knickers and have a shower and it's party time, after a day at the beach in the rain with the nursery I need a strong drink
I've not long got home I have done an extra day at Charity and been to school with DD so will get food sorted and check on Vodka jellies (making sure mr. glamma not sampled them whilst I've been out all day) I should be arriving about 8ish so if AlieOxen needs a lift I will have room as long as you can promise not to jump about too much on the broomstick as everyone knows from past experience I have a problem with the steering lets hope that Policeman who I crashed into last time is not working to-night I think he will throw away the key if he finds me speeding again.
I've got the stuff I got in my Amsterdam and Gary gardner is just getting that funny green stuff he spent ages looking after in the greenhouse and then carefully harvested and dried! I'd rather he grew tomatoes, but he's a man and therefore knows best! I always do as I'm told as you all know!