He helped me make a plateful of tiny muffins that we decorated with icing and then put a little pink ball on the top. "They look like little boobies" says he! No doubt caused by the fact that his mum is breastfeeding at present.
Further quote: "Please don't look at me" - "Why not?" "Because I am picking my nose!"
Same GD in argument with elder sister: "Your cat is too fat". DD to DGD: "Now, you know that isn't true." "I know, but she said it to me (this is true, her cat is fat) and I wanted her to feel the pain..."
my youngest GS, now aged, was having a dispute with his mum who wanted him to do something he didn't want to do - as usual. He ended up shouting at her, 'My choice, my life!' Where do they get these things from?
At the end of term my 6 yr old grandson was complaining about the lessons they'd been having ( a lot of stuff about reflections "which I already know") his final comment was "I hope the lessons will be stronger next year!"