Wondering how common 'frozen shoulder' is and if any other gransnetters have suffered from this. I had it in my right arm six years ago and just this year have got it again in the left. It started when I was doing intensive knitting in preparation for my grandson who is 6 months now. It is so painful and debilitating. It prevents sleep and curtails your activities (including holding a new baby) and takes about 2 years to heal.
Anyone got any tips or has had any positive experience with treatment? I have tried anti imflammatories and had an injection last time, neither of which had much effect. 
Good Morning Saturday 10th October 2026
D'you Reckon That When Trump Dies.......
Hegseth wants to livestream execution !
Alphabetical Fauna (mammals, birds, reptiles, fish, insects etc.)




- aromatherapy = a nice massage with scented oil. So any nice massage with or without scented oil? I am appealing to your scientific side here. I am sure you do not mean to imply any special properties to the oils, do you?
but I do think the relaxing effect of the massage breaks the pain, tension, more pain cycle!