I've 'blacked' my profile since the weekend as I too am very nosey but my DS1 is even worse. Conversation at the weekend: Mum, why are you on the computer all the time? Just checking Gransnet Are you 'on it'? Yes. Do you post? Yes Do you really?!! (disappears instantly and starts fiddling with i-phone)
Jingle I see you live in Berkshire. I go to Maidenhead to see DD3 quite often - is it near you. When are you going to put up your photo - your description conjures up all kinds of pictures!!?? Soop - hope you are ok? I have just given away the last of my leftover cakes (those which I didn't freeze) so temptation has now been removed - I have eaten far too much sweet and sickly stuff this week and my waistline, (not to mention the b....y tooth), is feeling the strain Back onto the good stuff and exercise on my hols in Cyprus tomorrow (halo emoticon)
Gally Have fun! You deserve it. x When our happy family bubble burst, it certainly did so with a frightful bang. We're all doing our best to "be strong" but from time to time, I weaken, and blub! Right now, I'm thankful for the many good friends that I have, both real, and virtual.
why not make it all even for everyone- post the most recent passport photo-then everyone could remain anonymous but scary. I was told to have a passport photo taken every year and would start to feel glamorous when I looked back at 5 years ago
My passport photo looks like a well-known mass murderer so I will not be displaying it ever. Gally lovely photos, same taste in wines I see Enjoy your holiday.