jingl can't possibly be a grandmother - she has such a young outlook and sense of humour! I imagine her to be no more than middle-aged with neat short brown hair, and not very tall.
JessM - that's a really lovely photo! I thought you'd be dark, too! I think jingl is small in stature, very energetic, and has short, straight brown hair. She wears leggings or jeans a lot, and sneakers or crocs. I think she wears glasses sometimes, but these are often perched on top of her head or hanging by a string round her neck. jingl, tell me if I'm right - or nearly right?
One of my daughters knows I am on here - and gets miffed if I spend too much time here when she is around! (Well, she is only forty ). Mind you, it's fine when she spends ages on Facebook!
Wouldn't want the other daughter to know, though. She became more grownup than me when she turned, about, thirteen!
jing that is hilarious! I don't think my family is interested enough to try and look at what I've put on GN,but I certainly wouldn't dare put pictures of youngest GC, her parents would be furious. my daughter wouldn't mind though, her children are all over Facebook. Ok all this is making me do it, it will take a while to find a picture of me though ,so I'll do it next week.
There was also the black and white cartoon-type character that jingl put up on another thread, with mad hair....she said it looked just like her. Wonder what thread it was on?
number...Jingle's a canny lassie. I think that she's a cross between Pam Eyres/Sue Pollard/ and the teacher in my primary school who would constantly ask me to "share that joke with the rest of the class... if it's so funny..." When I wouldn't [because it was rude] she hit me across my outstretched hand with her ruler. She didn't do it hard enough to cause me pain...so that was okay
I hoped it was you, jings! You mean you're even prettier? Do post a pic! My family know I'm on GN because I'm always talking about it. DD2 even signs herself DD2 now! I'm sure she'd suss me out in a twinkling if she could be bothered . Which would be fine.