Gransnet forums

Chat

Have a good trip jeni

(38 Posts)
whenim64 Sun 03-Jun-12 12:51:00

You're having TWO cruises in one year???? How decadent is THAT??? grin

jeni Sun 03-Jun-12 12:30:18

I still haven't decidedconfused

But I have got a red white and blue dress for the sail away!grin

Jacey Sun 03-Jun-12 12:26:46

No jeni grin flag
But I do want to see a picture of the formal outfit crown

Cattle on a Queen is still well above my class on a cruise ...I only sail on "classless" ships shock

jeni Sun 03-Jun-12 12:22:34

I think they're trying to get rid of mesad

Anagram Sun 03-Jun-12 12:12:34

I thought everyone was being a bit premature with their bon voyages! grin

jeni Sun 03-Jun-12 12:00:14

Maniac isn't on this one! It's the cheap quickie! Down in cattle class (but still have a balcony to look at the rain from.)
Can't wait til tues when I leave.

Suppose I ought to think about packing?confused

flagcrownflagcrown

Ariadne Sun 03-Jun-12 11:25:52

jeni enjoy every minute! xx

whenim64 Sun 03-Jun-12 10:49:19

jeni and maniac have a wonderful time on your cruise smile

nanaej Sun 03-Jun-12 10:42:26

Enjoy jeni, have a great time grin crownQueen of the waves!

Ella46 Sun 03-Jun-12 10:38:43

jeni I'd say "Shake a leg" but you'll just have to rattle those crutches! Have a wonderful time and flaunt everything you've got!! grin flag

glammanana Sun 03-Jun-12 10:20:21

jeni have a wonderful time and enjoy,fly the flag for GN and shake those pearls grin

Greatnan Sun 03-Jun-12 10:18:06

And so say all of us!

nelliedeane Sun 03-Jun-12 10:16:05

Have a good trip jeni don't forget us hear you soon with lots of stories to tellxxx