Gransnet forums

Chat

ET & RB

(106 Posts)
Mamie Fri 11-May-12 16:38:11

I am sure I could do the choreography for a sand dance. Must be easier than getting Gransnetters in shape for the can-can.

glassortwo Fri 11-May-12 16:35:13

Count me in can I be one of the dancers as in RL I am more like a pet elephant wink

whitewave Fri 11-May-12 16:33:18

We also need someone to come as a fridge only when the film was last produced the milk kept turning to cheese in the heat and ET was sort of slopping around on the top

whenim64 Fri 11-May-12 16:31:21

Me please whitewave. I don't know what I'm cut out for (I have been Mrs Overall in an Acorn Antiques type presentation) so I will await a decision as long as they don't put me in charge of a dog grin

jeni Fri 11-May-12 16:31:18

I fancy being a pyramid! I like symmetry, I am worried about Donald playing an asp, I thought he already had asrse-p problems?

whitewave Fri 11-May-12 16:27:00

I have been approached by an unnamed financial backer to ask GN's whether they would be willing to take part in an updated film version of Cleopatra. This would of course mean numerous roles to be filled including Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton as well as the ass for milk, pyramid for background etc. The role of the asp and camel has already been filled by that well known star of stage and screen who is currently staring in Born Free, you will of course remember him as Toto and Lassie. I shall not tell you his name as you will undoubtedly forget it.
Auditions will take place soon - those who are interested please advise asap.