Congratulations, Moomin.
Nightowl, your social whirl sounds fun, and it is so much more enjoyable when you don't have anything hanging over you.
The weather is still lovely here - I have had a very tough two-hour circular walk in the mountains near home. I don't know if I will tackle it again, now I know how hard it is! It started off quite gently by the side of a stream with waterfalls, but got much steeper (and muddier) very quickly. I was determined to get to the summit and I did have the sense to take a bottle of water and a banana with me, so I didn't get light-headed. It was worth it when I finally got to the top, as I could see for many, many, miles and 'la vallee verte' was so green it hurt my eyes!
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
Russian interference in U.K. politics
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄





