Happy 1st Birthday to Geraldine, Cari, Josie and all the staff at GNHQ, and Happy Birthday to all the Gransnetters. Thank you all for a very memorable year!
Official day now - you are 1. I send you my very best wishes and thanks for everything that I've enjoyed so much to do with you all. I wish you another eventful and happy year - don't work too hard trying to please us all because I think you do enough already. Why can't we have a party, not a 'virtual' one but reality?
A big echo from me too. Thanks for making Gransnet such an enjoyable experience and for meeting so many lovely people, long may it continue..... Happy Birthday and no it's not too early to raise a glass or two, it is after all a Bank Holiday weekend!
Happy Birthday, Gransnet I've only recently joined but am looking forward to becoming a regular gransnetter and part of what seems to be a truly wonderful online community. I will def raise a glass later on
Happy Birthday Gransnet and Gransnetters! The year has passed so quickly, I am raising a glass and singing Happy Birthday to us. I know my singing is wonderful
Come as you are cheerleader. Your football kit will hardly be noticed with some of the strange outfits the variety of costumes everyone else will be wearing!
G is for grandparent – of either gender R is for raucous grans - out on a bender A is for affection, some flowers or a hug N is for naughtiness, (now jingl don’t shrug) S is for singing, for sadness and sharing N is for networking nanas, all caring E is for everyone having their say T is for Gransnet’s first birthday TODAY!
Happy birthday and thanks to all at GNHQ for facilitating this amazing, warm, fiesty forum of wonderful people.
Happy Birthday to us all, and congratulations to the team at GNHQ , and thanks to all my wonderful granny friends, who have made me laugh and cry and generally feel a whole lot better!
Fab poemga I will be part of the raucous gang of GNers out on the Town celebrating to-night I think that is all I will be celebrating as Liverpool are playing like a gang of girls in the cup final see you all later I'm going to start to put on the witches make-up soon,I have found a red light for the top of my hat but think people may get the wrong impression if I have it flashing.
Hello Everyone. This is my first post although I joined a week or so ago. (I'm not one to rush things!) I thought I'd take the opportunity to wish Gransnet a Happy 1st Birthday. I'm looking forward to spending many an hour or three with you all. Hope you enjoy the parties and get home safely. Cheers
Hello flump welcome to Gransnet come and join us there is a party going on over on one of the threads have a look on active and you will find the party thread.