Were there now, jeni. Do tell us the juicy details 
And why is that different - because there are still unequal power relationships between men and women I guess.
I wonder how many parents of disabled young women think they need a gigolo.
Does it perhaps go back to some idea that men build up an unhealthy head of "steam" if they do not have the proper outlet? Why is it that, in the context of these arguments, masturbation is not viewed as a valid one?
Is there something that I just don't get - or is it a myth which it suits men to believe ?
It is bizarre isn't it that soliciting is illegal but can still be taxed. Bit like if they started taxing cannabis.
Richard Osman and his House of Games
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
.

