Gransnet forums

Bereavement

Last night I became a widow

(319 Posts)
M0nica Thu 01-Oct-26 08:44:24

Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible

Mrsluckhurst Thu 01-Oct-26 19:52:14

So sorry for your loss flowers

Liaise Thu 01-Oct-26 19:46:57

Best wishes to you and your family.

LOUISA1523 Thu 01-Oct-26 19:37:47

Very sorry to hear this

Dickens Thu 01-Oct-26 19:25:01

Oh, MOnica, I am so so sorry to read this.

brook2704 Thu 01-Oct-26 19:24:27

So very sorry Monica sending condolences 💐

Rosiestocks Thu 01-Oct-26 19:23:41

Thinking of you MOnica flowers

Juicylucy Thu 01-Oct-26 19:23:31

Bless you thinking of you at this sad time.

pigsmayfly. Thu 01-Oct-26 19:10:19

I am so sorry to hear this sad news Monica xx

MayBee70 Thu 01-Oct-26 18:56:29

So sorry to hear this. Have been thinking of you all day flowers.

Rocketstop2 Thu 01-Oct-26 18:54:01

Sorry I'm a bit late chipping in, only just seen this.
So sorry MOnica, I hope all the good people are sending you from here on Gransnet gives you some small comfort flowers

Flippinheck Thu 01-Oct-26 18:47:39

I am so sorry to read your sad news. My heart goes out to you.

Casdon Thu 01-Oct-26 18:42:38

I’m so sorry M0nica. RIP Mr M.

Macaydia Thu 01-Oct-26 18:38:14

Oh M0nica. I'm so sorry for your loss.flowers 🙏

Emeraldforest Thu 01-Oct-26 18:28:54

I'm so very sorry Monica xx

sunglow12 Thu 01-Oct-26 18:23:21

Condolence to you it must feel a very great loss . 💐

Applegran Thu 01-Oct-26 17:50:30

MOnica i am sending you hugs. Thank you for telling us so we can send hugs and our caring thoughts.

SpinDriftCoastal Thu 01-Oct-26 17:48:52

It was always lovely that you shared so many stories of your husband. I am so sorry for your loss.

Susan56 Thu 01-Oct-26 17:48:16

Oh Monica, I am so sorry to hear this.Sending my sincere condolences to you and your family💐

BlueBelle Thu 01-Oct-26 17:36:48

Oh dear that’s sounds like a shock for you and your family
Thinking of you that is very sad

Allsorts Thu 01-Oct-26 17:33:22

Very sad news Monica.

shoppinggirl Thu 01-Oct-26 17:30:55

Terribly sad news. Thinking of you flowers flowers

67notout Thu 01-Oct-26 17:18:47

I was so sad to read this, my sincere condolences to you 💐

sodapop Thu 01-Oct-26 17:18:42

So sorry to hear your sad news MOnica my deepest sympathy to you and your family.
Take care of yourself as well at this time.

Maggiemaybe Thu 01-Oct-26 17:13:14

I’m so sorry, M0nica. May your dear husband rest in peace. thanks

adrisco Thu 01-Oct-26 17:03:57

So sorry MOnica xx