When I was told that DH would die I rang our GP because I knew he would want to know. When I visited him a few weeks afterwards he immediately wanted to know how I was and if I was coping. When I commented that the final couple of months had been hard he said "No, you've had a hard couple of years" I hadn't realised anyone had noticed. When I saw him a year later after lockdown his first question was still how was I?
When I went to the surgery to tell them DH had died I got a big hug from the prescriptions clerk who had often had to help me sort out his medication.
Richard Osman and his House of Games
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.



