I purposely put the dates of the deaths of both parents and brother out of my mind....I remember their birthdays, I sometimes have a little chat about things we did(with them), I remember the lovely times we had which was not all the time! Please don't make your grandsons suffer grief every birthday, they will never understand why you cry. Yes you need time to grieve but you also have to live for your grandsons. I am not hard at all but there comes a time when you have to get on with life...it will come .
Yes I know it is early but....
Write a word that begins with the first letter of the user above you
This Israeli regime has to be stopped!
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.

I'd leave it till your grandsons are a lot older before telling them though, so that they're old enough to rationalize that it doesn't have to mean anything particular to them and their birthdays. Kids can sometimes get weird ideas and blame themselves for things.