I suspect my overthinking began when my children were young. We lived a long way from family and I had no support. I was anxious, aware of the responsibility for the safety and well being of two tiny children, and very demanding husband. I tried to anticipate and prepare for every scenario, even those beyond my control. And the habit stuck. Until my daughter told me (nicely) that I overthink I hadn’t even realised I did it and her tendency to just take things as they come seemed ridiculous to me. Now I can see that overthinking has contributed to my general anxiety and I am trying hard to distract myself. Easier said than done though.
This Israeli regime has to be stopped!
Russian interference in U.K. politics
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄


