Even if our reflexes do slow down a bit, that has to be seen in the general poor level of driving by people of all ages.
I am not talking about dangerous driving I am just talking about poor driving skills, bad placement approaching rundabouts, unable to back accurately, consistent failure to signal, hogging the centre of the road . Taking ages to turn out at junctions, even when the road is clear.
I am not suggesting I am a perfect driver I know I am not, I too, no doubtnhave bad habits and I think our own bad drivig habits put ourselves and other road users for amore at risk, then a one or two seconds delay in responding to events.
How to write your own book, have you had any experience?
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.


