Yes Meaco do and it looks good. Looked on the john lewis site and they are out of stock. DD is thinking of the black and decker but she cant find one. They must be flying off the shelves.
They are heavy to get up the stairs. The Amazon delivery young men brought it into the hall downstairs. One wasnt happy about taking it upstairs the other one was fine and said yes of course. They are strong. I gave him 20.00 which no doubt he shared with the other guy.
I am pleased I bought one when I did. I would recommend it or similar when back in stock. There is another heatwave on the horizon and no doubt more.
Today is perfect weather here in outer London. A lovely cool breeze. I am taking this afternoon very easy. Just had a Magnum.
D'you Reckon That When Trump Dies.......
Strictly 2026- Remembering Sparklefizz.
Anyone else getting more scam messages lately?
