when you learnt to knit???
I had to give up knitting last year after it being a soothing pastime for me for over 79 years. I learnt to knit on four needles when I was about 9 years old while sitting in the Anderson shelter in 1940 during the London Blitz. . Unfortunately illness has robbed me of being able to grip the needles now but looking back and wondering how I managed to knit on size 14 or 2mm as they are now I realise how many hours were spent knitting a jumper in 2ply yarn especially with having to cast on nearly 200 stitches for each side.
Good Morning Saturday 10th October 2026
What medicine do you remember always having in your childhood medicine cabinet?



. I've knitted on and off all my life, but now it's not so easy with the carpel tunnel syndrome I have in my left wrist. I can only knit 2 or 3 rows before my hand goes numb and I have to stop till the circulation starts up again. It gets rather tedious!!!